There will be the following changes to our service during June:
Five Ways Underpass
Birmingham Highways will be carrying out lighting works in the Five Ways Underpass in June. This means that trams will be unable to travel through this area from 21:30 until the end of service on the following dates:
Sunday 11 until Thursday 15 June
Sunday 18 until Thursday 22 June and
Sunday 25 until Thursday 29 June:
- From 21:30, trams will operate between Wolverhampton St George’s and Library only.
- There will be no services between Library and Edgbaston Village after 21:30 on these days.
- All stops will be served on all other dates in June.
Dudley Street and Dartmouth Street Works
Essential maintenance work will be carried out across two weekends in June at the Dartmouth Street and Dudley Street stops. To ensure that we can keep our customers moving, work will take place on one side of the track each weekend. This may mean that you journey takes a little longer on the following dates:
Saturday 24 and Sunday 25 June and
Saturday 1 and Sunday 2 July:
- Trams will operate between Wolverhampton St George’s and Edgbaston Village up to every 15 minutes.
- Trams will operate on a single line between Black Lake and West Bromwich Central stops.
Click to view our timetable and plan your journey.
Information regarding the changes to our service is also available on our Twitter page.