While government advice is to only use public transport where alternative travel options such as walking, cycling or driving are not available, we remain committed to providing a regular, robust, and above all safe service for those who need it.
The following frequency is in operation:
- The frequency of service Monday to Saturday will be:
- Start of service until 06:30 – Trams every 15 minutes
- Between 06:30 and 20:00 – Trams every 12 minutes
- From 20:00 until the end of service – Trams every 15 minutes
- The first trams travelling the full route will leave Wolverhampton St George’s at 05:15 and Library at 05:07.
- The last trams travelling the full route will leave Wolverhampton St George’s at 23:27 and Library at 23:34.
- Trams are every 15 minutes on Sundays
You can view the full timetables here:
Monday to Saturday temporary timetable
Sunday temporary timetable
As restrictions ease, we are continuing to monitor the number of people using our service closely, to ensure that the timetable that we are operating meets the needs of our customers and allows social distancing to be maintained. If changes are made to the current timetable, we will keep you updated here and on our Twitter page (@WMmetro).
Thank you for your support as our dedicated team continues in their commitment to deliver this essential service during these unprecedented times. Watch this video for more information about the measures that have been introduced to help you to stay safe, stay apart and enjoy your journey: