Trams operating between Wolverhampton St George’s and Bull Street. More information HERE.

How do I request information about me?

You are here:
< All Topics

Under the terms of the Data Protection Act (DPA) 1998, you can ask for access to information we hold about you. This is called a Subject Access Request, or SAR.

You can make a request by emailing us. We charge an administration free for processing all such requests.

Next How can I make a comment, complaint or suggestion?
Table of Contents